AN INTRO


A BIT ABOUT ME

An up-side selfie. I look like a cat, sorry
So this is my e-portfolio! Pardon the sometimes over-lengthy posts and weird expressions...that might be due to the fact this is my first blog ever, and I have already gone to lengths with my poorly IT skills in crafting it, so I'm pretty happy.

Haha.

A bit about me. I am a ordinary KL born-and-bred eighteen-year old that's in love with many things in her life. A few of them: coffee houses, good reads, photography, travelling, challenges, leading a team, pop rave, Greek yoghurt, people with personality, people I love. I also sometimes have eccentric taste and a thing for making my ideas and creations truly mine.

Raised in a multi-lingual background of mainly English, followed by Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu, I would say I have developed a individualistic and liberal train of thought in dealing with matters that come my way. Also proud of my past experiences in my childhood leading to secondary school that made me who I am today. And now, a new course of life opens up in front of me.

FNBE has hands-down made my 2014 the most remarkable year so far. I have worked my way through dozens of craft projects, assignments, presentations that all required immense teamwork - all of that had shaped our way of thinking and way of life rapidly into thinking in architectural, structured terms. In a close-knit batch with other amazing individuals, there are so many things to love and remember. FNBE was a great introduction to what was to come. Forever grateful for 2014.

Thank you, sincerely.

Sue.

1 comments: