AN INTRO


BUSINESS - AN INTRODUCTION / REFLECTIVE ESSAY

Business ^

As an elective, this subject was already seemingly interested before class began. Taught by our eccentric lecturer, Mr Chang Jauho or as we called him, Joe, every class was interactive, educational and no doubt lively. Through this span of five months, picking up an entirely new subject after Semester 1 wasn't challenging, as we slipped into the routine of weekly lectures, tutorials and class activities easily. As a personal opinion, I enjoyed the structure and running of the class: listening to Joe deliver informative lectures, then working on understanding the topic together in smaller groups. My favourite topic of all would be the lectures leading up to the final charity sales, especially on advertising and marketing, as it prepared us to survive and achieve the best we could during that truly gruelling week. On the other hand, my least favourite topic would be accounting, as math is not my forte. My best experience through this module was the practical process of starting and running our own business to earn for charity for our final assignment. Invaluable insights and moments, lessons and friendships I gained in that week really deepened my love for this foundation programme and I feel glad the business subject bought us together.

I wish all my friends and Joe all the best as the term ends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment