AN INTRO


FNBE

The High Line, NYC - a favourite public, linear park of mine. Green, communal architecture is my leading interest right now.

FNBE is like a bomb into my life. Of assignments and sleepless nights. Foundation in Natural and Built Environments - an all-encompassing first year that branches into a degree in architecture or quantity surveying. Choosing architecture as my path, there were countless lists to check off, full of tasks. But its also an explosion of crazy friends and studio nights, with lots and lots of little things that make it all awesome.

Below is the module structure of this 11-month programme, consisting of Semester 1 and Semester 2:

Semester 1
Elements of Natural and Built Environments (ENBE)
Constructed Landscape (CL)
Introduction to the Construction Industry (ICI)
Creative Thinking Skills (CTS)
Introduction to Drawing (ITD)
English I (ENG I)

Semester 2
Introduction to Design (ITD)
Culture and Civilisation (C&C)
Business
Social Psychology (PSYCH)
Effective Public Communication (EPC)
English II (ENG II)

Jam-packed with goodies that made a huge impact on my foundation life. Enjoying it, and will continue to ;) do read on to find out more about the course, and my works. And please do not hesitate to share whatever on your mind! 

Thank you, sincerely.

Sue.


0 comments:

Post a Comment